Technology, sales, invoices:
Ask our specialists.
TAC Professional Air Cleaners
The optimum solution for construction and restoration work in indoor environments contaminated with dust, mineral fibres, mould spores or allergens!
Pollutants must be eliminated – particularly where people work and live. Dust, fibres, mould spores or even asbestos fumes can be found in the air and represent a serious health risk. When it comes to professional air purification, the commercial air cleaners of the TAC series from Trotec are the optimal solution.
Your advantage: All models of the TAC series can be used variably. They impress with their reliable, powerful operation both on construction sites contaminated by asbestos and during blasting operations, restorations due to fire damage or mould, and cleanroom applications. This is due to the use of filter modules that can be combined in different ways and selected depending on the level of room air contamination. Thanks to the globally unique Vario-shift function, the filter chain can be flexibly adjusted to the specific application – with a terminal fan or HEPA filter. Just as you need for your application!
TAC – simply better: The new professional air cleaner generation with its application variably ranging from “standard construction sites” over asbestos abatements to hygiene-sensitive areas even in cleanroom environments – and all that with only one device!
- Professional quality “Made in Germany” – Originally produced by Trotec
- Unique in the world: Professional air cleaners – variably applicable for building site and cleanroom renovations with only one device
- Dust class H, approvable for asbestos abatement as per TRGS 519
- Already prepared for future directives of the (German) employer's liability insurance association regarding the use of portable air purification equipment
- Vario-shift function to adapt the use of the filter ladder with terminal fan or HEPA filter
- Sensor-supported Flowmatic control for the automatic retention of the preselected air volume (TAC 5000 and 6500)
- Monoventic regulator for precise and infinitely adjustable amounts of air
- Visual and acoustic alternating display for pre- and main filter – sensor-supported
- Equipped as standard with stacking aid and shock protection (TAC 5000 and TAC 6500)
- Simple filter change via quick top unlocking device (TAC 5000, TAC 6500) or service flap (TAC 1500, TAC 3000)