Technology, sales, invoices:
Ask our specialists.
Very light and flexible standard fan spiral fan
Excellently suited for the transmission of gaseous media in areas where a static charge ought to be avoided, e.g. in the channel ventilation, drying of paintwork, oil tank ventilation, shipbuilding, tank ventilation, tank degasification and in shipyards.
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +100 °C
- Made of anti-static, PVC coated polyamide fabric
- Spiral distance 150 mm
- Robust and highly flexible
- Good compression characteristics
- Spiral-free sleeves at both ends
- With abrasion protection and inwrought steel spiral
- Bending radius 0.5 x ø
- Standard length 7.6 m
An overview of all available diameters and applicable device connections can be found here …